The Mount Holyoke Fitness Center is the perfect place to stay in shape year round. Located in the Kendall Sports & Dance Complex, the state-of-the-art facility was officially unveiled in the fall of 2009.
- Large selection of cardiovascular training equipment.
- Resistance training machines.
- Mezzanine Level:
- Space for functional strength training and core training.
- Spinning bikes.
- September 9 and September 11 (4 p.m. - 8 p.m.)
- September 14, September 16 and September 18 (4 p.m. - 8 p.m.)
- September 21 - September 25 (4 p.m. - 8 p.m.)
- September 28 - October 2 (4 p.m. - 8 p.m.)
- October 5 - November 21
- Monday-Friday (4 p.m. - 8 p.m. and Saturdays 12 p.m. - 4 p.m.)
- Masks still need to be worn in Kendall at all times (unless employees are stationed in their own office)
- During open hours, please use the main entrance to enter the building (pictured to the right) and the field house to exit.
- ALL dance studios and classrooms are closed to students.
- MHC faculty and staff, including building faculty and staff, are not allowed to workout in the Kendall Sports & Dance Complex.
Directions and Parking:
Only Mount Holyoke students and employees, as well as patron card members, may utilize the Kendall Sports & Dance Complex. Visitors are required to swipe their one card at the Information Desk and the Fitness Center each time they enter. Members and guests who utilize the facility will be doing so at their own risk. Mount Holyoke College is not responsible for any injury that may occur to individuals participating in any exercise activity. Participation in exercise activity is on a voluntary basis. Consult with your physician before beginning any exercise routine. All users of the Kendall Complex must abide by all posted rules in all areas.
- Only one (1) guest per member allowed.
- Guests must be accompanied by member at all times.
- Smoking and tobacco products are not permitted in the Kendall Complex.
- All personal music players must be equipped with headphones.
- Personal items, bags and other items are to be stored in lockers or cubby holes only and not on hallway floors.
- The Kendall Complex is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Report damaged equipment and injuries immediately to Information Desk worker.
- If, at any time a member does not comply with the rules and/or the assistant on duty, the member will be asked to leave, and/or his/her Fitness Center privileges will be revoked. The Information Desk worker and the Fitness Center monitor on duty has the right to enlist the help of Campus Security when necessary.
Additional Fitness Center Rules:
- Proper athletic attire must be worn at all times. Clean sneakers must be worn at all times. Absolutely no sandals, open toed or open-backed, or outside shoes are permitted.
- T-shirts must be worn. Tank tops are not allowed. No jeans or jean shorts allowed.
- Food and gum are not permitted. Only water is permitted, provided it is in a sealable, plastic container.
- Wipe down equipment after each use and return weights to racks.
- Weights or dumbbells may not be dropped on the floor or benches.
- During busy times or whenever someone is waiting for a machine, there is a 30-minute time limit on all cardiovascular equipment.
- Report damaged equipment and injuries immediately to Fitness Center Monitor.