The majority of Mount Holyoke's indoor athletic and recreational facilities are housed in the Kendall Sports & Dance Complex. Originally constructed in 1950, the facility has quadrupled in size to 115,399 square feet as a result of significant expansions in both 1984 and 2009. The Kendall Sports & Dance Complex is named for College trustee Henry P. Kendall.
The Kendall Sports & Dance Complex will be closed for the semester beginning on Sunday, December 13, 2020.
- Masks still need to be worn in Kendall at all times (unless employees are stationed in their own office)
- During open hours, please use the main entrance to enter the building (pictured to the right) and the field house to exit.
- ALL dance studios and classrooms are closed to students.
- MHC faculty and staff, including building faculty and staff, are not allowed to workout in the Kendall Sports & Dance Complex.
Inside the building:
- Mount Holyoke Fitness Center
- Mildred S. Howard Gymnasium
- Mount Holyoke Natatorium
- Mount Holyoke Field House
- Mount Holyoke Dance Studios
Surrounded on the outside by:
- Mount Holyoke Turf & Track Complex
- Mount Holyoke Soccer Field
- Mount Holyoke Activity Field
- Mount Holyoke Tennis Courts
- Kendall Membership Application
- Kendall Building Schedule
- Kendall Activities Schedule
- Fitness Center Class Descriptions