Anyone using sports facilities on the Mount Holyoke College campus—whether Mount Holyoke College student-athletes, visiting student-athletes, or other participants and attendants—shall have access to the changing, shower, and toilet facilities that accord with their gender identity. Non-gendered facilities also are available for anyone’s use.
Information on the women and men’s locker rooms is as follows:
- Women’s locker room: There are multiple, single-user bathroom stalls; open changing areas with lockers; and multiple, single-user shower stalls.
- Men’s locker room: There is one, single-user bathroom stall; one urinal; an open changing area; and an open, multi-user shower facility.
Non-gendered facilities locations are as follows:
- A locker room with two bathroom stalls and two individual shower stalls with changing spaces is located on the hallway leading to the pool.
- A single user bathroom is located outside the Lyons Den.
- A single user bathroom and shower space is located between the gymnasium and field house mezzanine.
We also provide men and women’s restrooms at the outdoor field.