SOUTH HADLEY, Mass. – The Mount Holyoke College Athletic Communications Office, in conjunction with website host and partner PrestoSports, is excited to announce the newest redesign of its official website, http://athletics.mtholyoke.edu/landing/index.
The improved website, which features a new and wider look, will continue to provide all of the sports schedules and rosters, game recaps, statistics, player and coach bios and historical information for all of Mount Holyoke's 14 varsity sports.
"We are very excited for the newest redesign of our athletics website, which showcases the outstanding achievements of our student-athletes at Mount Holyoke College and continues to provide functionality for guests to the site," said Director of Athletics and Chair of Physical Education Lori Hendricks '92. "The new video and social media central locations on the site will bridge communications across a number of platforms for a broader engagement and the overall look enhances the experience for all."
Some highlights of the website redesign include:
- A newly designed and interactive header that follows the viewer down the page. Additionally, the header will also move links down the page in sport specific pages.
- An enhanced presence of social media on the main page, integrating the most recent posts from Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube in a live and interactive format to give student-athletes, parents, alumnae and fans a real-time experience. Links to team Facebook and Twitter handles will continue to appear in the Sports drop-down menu.
- Easy access video presence on the front page and all sports pages. Fans will now be able to view all videos related to Mount Holyoke Athletics via the Lyons Video Central.
- Larger photos and graphics to enhance the fan experience.
- An infinity scroll for news articles within each sport page and the general news sections.
- A newly designed layout for the schedule pages of most teams, featuring a button to preview the story. (see below)
- A featured section of buttons on the main page with direct access to critical pages, including the Athletics Hall of Fame, Kendall Complex Schedules and the Equestrian Center.
- A new look for student-athlete, coaching and staff online biographies.
- A new look in the dropdown categories, featuring the Lyons' Paw.