3 - Taylor Hedges
Getting to Know Taylor
- Why did you choose to attend Mount Holyoke? - I had a great overnight visit with some members of the field hockey team. They showed me the ins and outs of mhc. They also were very welcoming and supportive. After visiting them, talking with coach, walking around campus, and going to a class, I knew MHC was my new home.
- What do you like best about Mount Holyoke? - I love the traditions, the sense of belonging, and the loyalty students and alum feel for the college.
- Favorite Sports Movie - Rudy
- Best Sporting Event Ever Attended - Six Nations Rugby Tournament in Scotland
- Favorite Pro Sports Team - Red Sox
- Favorite TV Show - Glee
- Favorite Athlete(s) - Mike Lowell
- Childhood Idol - Kelly Dostal
- Hobbies - Singing, arranging music, cooking
- Best Concert You Ever Attended - John Mayer and Train
- Magazine Cover You'd Like to Be On Time - Magazine
- Biggest Fear - Deep Ocean Water
- Most Famous Person Ever Met - Kelly Dostal
- Person You'd Like to Have Dinner With - Dalai Lama
- Most Prized Possession - My Photos
- Place You'd Like to Visit - The islands of Scotland
- First Memory of Your Sport - Playing with my older sister in the backyard when I was 5
- Most Memorable Moment in College Athletics - The first day I put on my jersey as a first year. And the overtime win over Springfield.
- Pre-Game Rituals - Handshakes with people on the field, walking to our spot near the tennis courts and talking with the team, power words, team goals, lucky ribbon
- Best Advice From a Coach - Its more the work ethic, the loyalty and the pride in representing a common cause she has taught me..
- If You Had $1 Billion Dollars You Would - pay off college loans, give some to the mhcfh team, then go to Scotland.
- Career Aspirations - Hopefully the F.B.I, Working with women, children, the law and government. Also, coaching field hockey.