The Kayser-Hirsh File
2012: Did not play due to injury …
Before Mount Holyoke: Played two years of field hockey … All-League … Team advanced to Western Mass Semifinals … Member of the softball team for three years … Team won Western Mass Semifinals and Finals in 2011 … Squad advanced to Western Mass State Semis and Finals in 2011 … Played one year of lacrosse … Captain … All-League … Member of the soccer team for two years …
Personal: Undeclared major … Daughter of Karin Kayser and Jonathan Hirsh.
Getting to Know Katherine
- Why did you choose to attend Mount Holyoke? - Everybody is so welcoming, supportive, and driven.
- What do you like best about Mount Holyoke? - The Field Hockey Team!!!
- Favorite Sports Movie - The Blind Side
- Best Sporting Event Ever Attended - Cleveland Browns game
- Favorite Pro Sports Team - Mets
- Favorite TV Show - Grey’s Anatomy
- Favorite Athlete(s) - Missy Franklin
- Childhood Idol - Mia Hamm
- Hobbies - Singing, writing
- Best Concert You Ever Attended - Nsync
- Magazine Cover You'd Like to Be On - Sports Illustrated
- Most Famous Person Ever Met - Adam Sandler
- Person You'd Like to Have Dinner With - Missy Franklin
- Most Prized Possession - Bracelet my parents gave to me
- Place You'd Like to Visit - South America
- First Memory of Your Sport - My friend teaching me how to track, cushion, wedge, on my driveway
- Best Advice From a Coach - Trying and failing is better than not trying at all
- If You Had $1 Billion Dollars You Would - Donate to the Julie-Billiart School and open and finance a children's hospital in an area of need
- Career Aspirations - Doctor, Special Needs Developmental Therapist