The Boyles File
2013: Played in nine games ... Had a goal ... Recorded four shots - all on goal ... Posted a goal in a 10-0 win over Regis (8/31) ... NEWMAC Academic All-Conference ...
2012: Played in 15 games, including one as a starter … Tallied a goal for two points … Recorded 10 shots, including five on goal … Scored her goal in a 9-1 victory over Smith (9/15) …
2011: Played in three games … Did not record any points … Had one shot … NFHCA Division II National Academic Squad …
Before Mount Holyoke: Played field hockey for four years … Captain … Team went to D1 North Finals in 2010 and were State Champions in 2009 …
Personal: Undeclared major … Daughter of Linda and Jack Boyles … Sister, Kiki graduated from Mount Holyoke in 2012 and was a member of the field hockey team also.
Getting to Know Chrissy
- Why did you choose to attend Mount Holyoke? - As a legacy student, I've always felt extremely comfortable on the campus and with how things are run at MHC. I had no doubts when visiting the campus or making the final decision because I knew I had the potential to be very happy here with all the variety of opportunities on and off the campus or field.
- What do you like best about Mount Holyoke? - I love how everything is so personalized and individualized for the women attending. I truly feel like an individual here and feel as though everyone is pulling for me and wants me to do well.
- Favorite Sports Movie - Chak De! India
- Best Sporting Event Ever Attended - Game 2 of the Boston Bruins v. Tampa Bay Lightning in 2011 Playoffs
- Favorite Pro Sports Team - Tie between Boston Bruins and the Red Sox
- Favorite TV Show - Always Sunny in Philadelphia
- Favorite Athlete(s) - Dustin Pedroia, Michael Phelps, Patrice Bergeron
- Best Concert You Ever Attended - Taylor Swift Speak Now Tour
- Most Prized Possession - My puppy
- Career Aspirations - I'd like to double major in Psychology & Education with a minor in Spanish, which I would ultimately use to teach children abroad in Latin America as a way to seamlessly combine my love of children and education and the principles of community service. I may also want to pursue the Peace Corps or Teach for America programs.