SOUTH HADLEY, Mass. – The Mount Holyoke College Athletics Department, in conjunction with website host and partner PrestoSports, is excited to announce the redesign of its official website, http://athletics.mtholyoke.edu/landing/index.
The improved website, which features a new horizontal look, will continue to provide all of the sports schedules and rosters, game recaps, statistics, player and coach bios and historical information for all of Mount Holyoke’s 14 varsity sports.
"We are very excited to launch our new athletics website, which will showcase the outstanding achievements of our student-athletes at Mount Holyoke College and provide greater functionality for guests to the site,” said Director of Athletics and Chair of Physical Education Lori Hendricks ’92. “The new social media stream bridges communications across a number of platforms for a broader engagement and the overall look enhances the experience for all.”
Some highlights of the website redesign include:
- An enhanced social media stream, which integrates Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube in a live and interactive format to give student-athletes, parents, alumnae and fans a real-time experience. Links to team Facebook and Twitter handles can also be found in the Sports drop-down menu.
- Easy access video presence on the front page and all sports pages. Fans will now be able to view all videos related to Mount Holyoke Athletics via tabs above the story rotator.
- Larger photos and graphics to enhance the fan experience.
- A newly designed and interactive schedule, results and standings bar at the bottom of the site. Additionally, the schedules go sport specific for both the window on the sport pages and the scoreboard below.
- A featured section on the main page with direct access to critical pages, including the new Social Media Stream, the Athletics Hall of Fame, Kendall Complex, the Equestrian Center, Friends of Athletics and an all-new Recruit Me page with easy access links to forms for each team.