7 - Hilary Bombard
Getting to Know Hilary
- Why did you choose to attend Mount Holyoke? - I chose to attend Mount Holyoke because I came on a recruited althetes visit and fell in love with the campus and community. I recognized almost immediately that Mount Holyoke would be a good fit for me and would provide the space and support for me to develop into who I am today.
- What do you like best about Mount Holyoke? - It is an educational institution that truly offers you the support to explore any of your interests. Since being here, I have pushed my intellectual, emotional, and career oriented bounds. Never once have I had "the fear of failing,"and I attribute that to be a product of my environment here at college.
- Favorite Sports Movie - Love and Basketball
- Best Sporting Event Ever Attended - Green Bay Packers vs. Lions (1/1/12)
- Favorite Pro Sports Team - Patriots
- Favorite TV Show - Modern Family
- Favorite Athlete(s) - Tom Brady
- Childhood Idol - Madeleine Albright
- Hobbies - Running, dancing, cooking, yoga, reading, and rock climbing.
- Best Concert You Ever Attended - The Rockwerchter Festival in Belgium where I saw the Crookers and Florence and the Machine.
- Magazine Cover You'd Like to Be On - Health and Fitness
- Biggest Fear - Spiders
- Most Famous Person Ever Met - Morgan Freeman
- Person You'd Like to Have Dinner With - Robert Downey Jr.
- Most Prized Possession - Pearl earrings from my grandmother
- Place You'd Like to Visit - Bali
- First Memory of Your Sport - A fast break during one of my first soccer games
- Most Memorable Moment in College Athletics - Scoring a game winning goal with a minute left.
- Best Advice From a Coach - "Leave it all on the field. If you aren't crawling off the field at the end of this game you didn't do your job."
- If You Had $1 Billion Dollars You Would - Donate, invest, spend (In that order)
- Career Aspirations - Working in educational reform.