|High School:||Hinsdale Central|
The Theophilos File
2012: Played in 11 games, including nine as a starter ... Had a 2-2 record ... Posted a 13.26 goals against average with a .443 save percentage ... Made 66 saves over 375:40 minutes of action ... Scooped up 15 ground balls and caused three turnovers ... Recorded 14 saves in a 17-14 win over Western New England (3/15) ... Had 12 stops in a narrow 9-8 loss at Colorado College (3/18) ...
2011: Played in 11 games, including eight as a starter ... Posted a 4-4 record ... Sported a 12.53 goals against average with a .411 save percentage ... Made 67 saves over 459:40 of action ... Scooped up 15 ground balls ... Caused five turnovers ... Made 12 saves, scooped up four ground balls and caused two turnovers in an 11-10 win over the University of New England (3/16) ... Stopped 13 shots in a 15-12 victory against MIT (4/2) ...
Before Mount Holyoke: Played one season of lacrosse at DePaul University ... Attended Hinsdale Central High School ... Played lacrosse all four years as a starter ... Captain ... Two-time All-Conference ... Most Valuable Player twice ... Led team to back-to-back State Championship game appearances ...
Personal: Film Studies major ... Board member for Coalition for Gender Awareness ... Member of True Colors ... Daughter of Anne and Ted Theophilos ... Mother played four years of varsity tennis and graduated from Mount Holyoke in 1979.
Getting to Know Jamie
- Why did you choose to attend Mount Holyoke? - The strong academics, location, and extracurriculars
- What do you like best about Mount Holyoke? - The classroom environments
- Favorite Sports Movie - Miracle (2004)
- Best Sporting Event Ever Attended - Women’s Lacrosse Division 1 Championship; Northwestern vs. Duke Spring 2010
- Favorite Pro Sports Team - Chicago Blackhawks
- Favorite Athlete(s) - Shannon Smith, Hilary Bowen, Hannah Nielson, Liz Hogan, Jonathon Toews, Patrick Kane, Tony Esposito
- Hobbies - Biking, playing guitar, writing, drawing, reading,
- Most Famous Person Ever Met - The Dalai Lama
- Most Prized Possession - My planner
- Place You'd Like to Visit - Alaska
- First Memory of Your Sport - In California when I was ten and picking up a stick for the first time and attempting to play catch.
- Most Memorable Moment in College Athletics - Defeating MIT in Spring 2011
- Pre-Game Rituals - Juggling, listening to music
- If You Had $1 Billion Dollars You Would - Donate it
- Career Aspirations - Professor, Documentary Filmmaker