|High School:||Falmouth Academy|
The Webster File
2013: Started all 17 games ... Scooped up nine ground balls ... Caused three turnovers ... Had two ground balls in a 15-3 win over UMass-Dartmouth (3/18) ... Posted two ground balls in a 9-7 victory at Babson (4/20) ... NEWMAC All-Conference Second Team ...
2012: CAPTAIN ... Played and started in 12 games ... Scooped up eight ground balls ... Won a draw control ... Caused two turnovers ... Recorded two ground balls with a caused turnover in a 15-12 win over Westfield State (3/7) ...
2011: Played in 14 games, including 13 as a starter ... Scooped up nine ground balls ... Had two draw control wins ... Caused two turnovers ... Recorded two ground balls in a 14-0 win over Concordia (3/15) ...
2010: Played in 17 games, including eight as a starter ... Scored a goal ... Scooped up seven ground balls ... Had two draw control wins ... Caused two turnovers ... Recorded first collegiate goal in a 14-11 win over Bridgewater State (3/25) ... Team's Most Improved Player ...
Before Mount Holyoke: Member of the lacrosse team ... Captain ... Played basketball ... Captained the junior varsity soccer team ...
Personal: Psychology major ... Member of Mount Holyoke's Hope for Haiti ... Assistant teacher at Gorse Children's Center ... Daughter of Annie Dean and Doug Jones.
Getting to Know Mary
- Why did you choose to attend Mount Holyoke? - I appreciated the emphasis on community and the freedom to explore a variety of interests while being an athlete.
- What do you like best about Mount Holyoke? - The diverse backgrounds of my peers.
- Favorite Sports Movie - Miracle
- Favorite Pro Sports Team - Boston Bruins
- Favorite TV Show - Modern Family
- Best Concert You Ever Attended - Foster the People in Copenhagen, DK
- Biggest Fear - Heights
- Person You'd Like to Have Dinner With - Paul Farmer or Ryan Gosling
- Place You'd Like to Visit - Ibiza / anywhere in South America
- Most Memorable Moment in College Athletics - Beating Springfield College in double overtime
- Career Aspirations - I want to be a trauma relief specialist working with PTSD in young children