|High School:||Plano East|
Getting to Know Sarah
- Why did you choose to attend Mount Holyoke? - I chose to come to Mount Holyoke because I knew that academically I wanted a challenge & socially I wanted to be surrounded by equally driven and unique individuals. Mount Holyoke simply seemed to fit as a challenge and an opportunity for me to grow and learn.
- What do you like best about Mount Holyoke? - The MHC Athletics teams and department have made my experience here at Mt. Holyoke amazing. I've been challenged and pushed physically and it has truly made my MHC experience amazing. I also love the connection professors offer to their students. I found both my major and minor due to amazing classes with inspiring professors!
- Best Sporting Event Ever Attended - U.S. Open (Tennis)
- Favorite Pro Sports Team - Dallas Mavericks
- Favorite TV Show - True Blood
- Childhood Idol - My Sister
- Hobbies - Video Games, Organic Gardening, Cooking, & Reading
- Magazine Cover You'd Like to Be On - Forbes
- Most Prized Possession - My Cats
- Place You'd Like to Visit - Italiy, Australia, Europe... everywhere.
- First Memory of Your Sport - How much my body ached after my first practice
- Most Memorable Moment in College Athletics - The squash team beating Middlebury at Nationals in 2011
- Pre-Game Rituals - Personal goal setting for the match
- If You Had $1 Billion Dollars You Would - Travel the world and go to as many vinyards as possible
- Career Aspirations - To own my own Gourmet Wine and Food Retail Shop and teach about wine and food pairings!