|High School:||Packer Collegiate|
Getting to Know Paulina
- Why did you choose to attend Mount Holyoke? - I chose to go to Mount Holyoke because of the camaraderie that I felt on the team. I really liked the people on the team and felt that the size of the school as well as the rigor of the academics was a perfect fit for me.
- What do you like best about Mount Holyoke? - I love Mount Holyoke's campus and playing on the squash team.
- Favorite Sports Movie - Mighty Ducks D1 and D2
- Best Sporting Event Ever Attended - Either start of the stage of the Tour De France or the US Open match between Federer and Agassi
- Favorite Pro Sports Team - New York Rangers
- Favorite TV Show - Biggest Loser
- Favorite Athlete(s) - Henrik Lundqvist
- Childhood Idol - Evan Dybvig
- Hobbies - Skiing, Traveling, Hanging out with friends, Relaxing, Sleeping
- Best Concert You Ever Attended - Rolling Stones
- Magazine Cover You'd Like to Be On - Sports Illustrated
- Biggest Fear - Disorder and spiders
- Most Famous Person Ever Met - Diana Williams (ex US ski team coach) and Nate Dogg
- Person You'd Like to Have Dinner With - The New York Rangers
- Most Prized Possession - Stevek Sportsmanship Award
- Place You'd Like to Visit - Greek Islands, Australia, Japan
- First Memory of Your Sport - Picking up a squash racket and trying to hit a ball but missing at the age of 10
- Most Memorable Moment in College Athletics - Upsetting Middlebury at Nationals last year to finish the season ranked 12th in the nation
- Pre-Game Rituals - Braiding my hair and listening to music on my i-pod
- Best Advice From a Coach - Push yourself harder than you ever imagined and you will start to see good things happen.
- If You Had $1 Billion Dollars You Would - Build Mt. Holyoke a separate squash facility with 12 courts
- Career Aspirations - Pediatrician or Orthopedic