|High School:||Hangzhou Foreign Language School|
The Fei File
2012-13: Went 7-13 overall ... Recorded 3-4 mark in the sixth position ... Had a 4-9 record in the seventh position ... Won a clutch four-set match in a 5-4 team victory to #27 William Smith (12/1) ... Recorded seventh position victory in an 7-2 team win over #25 Wellesley in the Pioneer Valley Tournament (1/19) ... Won a tough five-set match in a 6-3 team victory vs. Wellesley at the CSA National Championships (2/16) ...
2011-12: Posted an 0-1 record from the ninth position ...
Before Mount Holyoke: Played table tennis ...
Personal: Statistics major ... Marketing Director for MHC's Actuarial Science Club ... Serves as event coordinator for MHC's Chinese Cultural Association ... Daughter of Zhenhua Fei.
Getting to Know Xianger
- Why did you choose to attend Mount Holyoke? - It's a liberal arts and a women's college. PLUS, it has the most adorable people in the community, beautiful environment for study and fancy activities on campus.
- What do you like best about Mount Holyoke? - Being a student-athlete is definitely one. Also, listening to the sound of waterfalls while sleeping is what I enjoyed most.
- Favorite Sports Movie - Million Dollar Baby
- Favorite Pro Sports Team - Lakers
- Favorite TV Show - Vampire Diaries
- Favorite Athlete(s) - Kobe Bryant, Li Na, Deng Yaping
- Childhood Idol - Chung Hon Leung
- Hobbies - Table tennis, playing drums, Erhu( 2-string Chinese violin)
- Magazine Cover You'd Like to Be On - Vogue
- Biggest Fear - Loneliness
- Most Famous Person Ever Met - Jay Chou
- Person You'd Like to Have Dinner With - Leonardo Wilelm DiCaprio
- Most Prized Possession - Ring from a friend we met in a summer camp
- Place You'd Like to Visit - Provence, France
- First Memory of Your Sport - 9-year old in a professional sports school for table tennis
- Most Memorable Moment in College Athletics - Whenever we do the intros with other teams
- Pre-Game Rituals - check myself in the mirror and smile
- Best Advice From a Coach - Practice makes perfect!
- If You Had $1 Billion Dollars You Would - Renovate squash courts in local clubs and promote the sport
- Career Aspirations - Fields relating to HR and management