Getting to Know Claire
- Why did you choose to attend Mount Holyoke? - I visited and fell in love with the beautiful campus, diversity, small classes, and inspiring, strong women I met.
- What do you like best about Mount Holyoke? - I love the diversity of the students here and the opportunity to meet so many interesting and passionate women.
- Favorite TV Show - House
- Favorite Athlete(s) - Diana Nyad, Chrissie Wellington, Roz Savage
- Hobbies - Triathlon, singing, writing, sculpture
- Best Concert You Ever Attended - Mates of State at the Iron Horse
- Magazine Cover You'd Like to Be On - Time
- Biggest Fear - Snakes and heights
- Most Famous Person Ever Met - Richard Gere
- Person You'd Like to Have Dinner With - Diana Nyad
- Most Prized Possession - My journal
- Place You'd Like to Visit - Everywhere!
- First Memory of Your Sport - Learning to swim when I was 4 and refusing to take off my flippers
- Most Memorable Moment in College Athletics - Swimming in the NEWMAC championship pool and getting PR times in all my events
- Pre-Game Rituals - Listen to "Number 1" by Tinchy Stryder and stretch
- Best Advice From a Coach - Don't focus on the person next to you, stay in your own lane and swim your best.
- If You Had $1 Billion Dollars You Would - Make a difference in the world, end world hunger and water insecurity
- Career Aspirations - Design sustainable architectural solutions for the developing world and places struck by natural disaster