Getting to Know Caitlin
- Why did you choose to attend Mount Holyoke? - I chose to come to MHC because I wanted to be in a diverse environment, as well as be surrounded by people who shared the same passion for academic excellence that I did.
- What do you like best about Mount Holyoke? - I love the way MHC is a community. I love that I've become such good friends with the women in my classes as well as with those who live around me.
- Favorite Sports Movie - Bend it Like Beckham
- Best Sporting Event Ever Attended - Red Sox baseball
- Favorite Pro Sports Team - New England Patriots
- Favorite TV Show - Grey's Anatomy
- Favorite Athlete(s) - The 2008 USA men's 4x100 freestyle relay team
- Childhood Idol - Dr. Seuss
- Hobbies - Theatre, Singing, Dancing, Boating, Playing with Sea Critters
- Best Concert You Ever Attended - Stephen Kellogg and the Sixers
- Magazine Cover You'd Like to Be On - Science
- Biggest Fear - Falling off my bed
- Most Famous Person Ever Met - Waldo
- Person You'd Like to Have Dinner With - My Friends
- Most Prized Possession – Hamlet, my fish
- Place You'd Like to Visit - Bonaire
- First Memory of Your Sport - Getting thrown into the pool by my older brother
- Most Memorable Moment in College Athletics - Finishing my first (and only) college 500
- Pre-Game Rituals - Loud music, Nora puts on my swim cap, I jump up and down a lot, and then I put my goggles on.
- Best Advice From a Coach - "If you're going to be a bear, be a grizzly"
- If You Had $1 Billion Dollars You Would - Travel
- Career Aspirations - Save the oceans