|Hometown:||Colombo, Sri Lanka|
|High School:||Bishop's College|
Getting to Know Keshia
- Why did you choose to attend Mount Holyoke? - I have experienced a Women's Education all my life. Plus the small close knit campus, the diverse community, the academic rigour and the financial adi packages were quite the draw.
- What do you like best about Mount Holyoke? - Students here aren't just challenged academically, they are challenged to think and analyze their beleif systems and entire social world as they see it. Students here are proded to think about the world they live in through a variety of lenses, encouraged to jump into subject material that is difficult and unfamiliar.
- Favorite Sports Movie - SPACE JAM!!!!! and Chariots of Fire and The Secretariat
- Best Sporting Event Ever Attended - International Cricket Games
- Favorite Pro Sports Team - The Sri Lankan Cricket Team
- Favorite TV Show - Friends, That 70s Show
- Favorite Athlete(s) - Ian Thrope, Phelps, Mark Spitz
- Childhood Idol - Captain Planet
- Hobbies - Scuba Diving, Photography, Video-making,
- Best Concert You Ever Attended - LMFAO-Ludacris-Black Eyed Peas/ being a foot away from Kid Cudi/JRabbit San Francisco/ Tiesto-Amherst
- Biggest Fear - Being un-able to rise from failure.
- Most Famous Person Ever Met - Arthur C. Clarke, Andrea Gibson
- Person You'd Like to Have Dinner With - Emma Watson
- Most Prized Possession - My Camera, My Granmother's old photo albums.
- Place You'd Like to Visit - Austrailia
- First Memory of Your Sport - My coach convinced me that there was a chocolate at the end of the pool - That was the only way he could convince me to actually finish an entire lap without stopping!
- Career Aspirations - Corporations are one thing. Corporations who kill the Earth are another. I want to be that lawyer that shuts them down. So Environmental/Corporate Law?