|High School:||Baylor School (Tenn.)|
Getting to Know Lauren
- Why did you choose to attend Mount Holyoke? - I chose Mount Holyoke because I wanted to focus on academics but still get the four years of college athletics. I was not quite ready to give up swimming but I wanted to focus on my school work and what it could prepare me for in the future.
- What do you like best about Mount Holyoke? - I love the campus and how gorgeous it gets in the Fall. I also love the wide variety of classes that are offered here.
- Favorite Sports Movie - Miracle and Remember the Titans
- Best Sporting Event Ever Attended - None
- Favorite Pro Sports Team - Barcelona FC and Manchester United
- Favorite TV Show - The Vampire Diaries
- Favorite Athlete(s) - Blake Griffin
- Hobbies - Reading, writing, making up stories in my head
- Best Concert You Ever Attended - Panic! At the Disco
- Magazine Cover You'd Like to Be On - Sports Illustrated
- Biggest Fear - Dying in a freak accident
- Most Famous Person Ever Met - Doug Gjersten
- Person You'd Like to Have Dinner With - Blake Griffin
- Most Prized Possession - My computer
- Place You'd Like to Visit - London, England, UK
- First Memory of Your Sport - I passed someone in a race who was more than halfway down the pool
- Most Memorable Moment in College Athletics - I broke the 200 Back record and received a PR
- Pre-Game Rituals - I like to stretch my legs out
- Best Advice From a Coach - Just do it
- If You Had $1 Billion Dollars You Would - I would donate a portion of it to MHC Swim and Dive and another portion to Invisible Children and other charities in need.
- Career Aspirations – I would like to be a Sports Center correspondent on ESPN