The following instructions must be followed by all those interested in trying out for a varsity intercollegiate team at Mount Holyoke College. Forms must be submitted prior to the traditional or non-tradtional season, whichever comes first in the academic year.
NOTE: This medical clearance process does not apply to club sport athletes.
First Years/New Athletes
- Pre-entrance Health Requirements (Due July 1) - Click here.
- Sports Clearance Packet (Due July 1) - Click here.
- The NCAA recommends that athletes are aware of their Sickle Cell Trait status. Individuals must complete and submit the Sickle Cell Form to the Health Center. Some basic information on Sickle Cell Trait and how it relates to athletics is provided HERE.
ALL (New & Returning) Athletes - Yearly
- Student-Athlete Pre-Participation Form & Emergency Info Sheet
- Medical Exception Documentation
NOTE: If you sustain a significant injury (surgery, etc.) after submitting your form, you must notify the Athletic Training Staff ASAP!!
Returning Athletes Only - Yearly
- Annual Blood Pressure and EIS Update - to be done in the ATR at a designated week in April.