|Hometown:||San Diego, Calif.|
|High School:||Rancho Bernardo|
Getting to Know Madi
- Why did you choose to attend Mount Holyoke? - While visiting Mount Holyoke as a senior in high school, I was impressed with the energy and passion everyone had for their fields of interest.
- What do you like best about Mount Holyoke? - I love the people here. Everyone I meet is so interesting!
- Favorite Sports Movie - Friday Night Lights
- Best Sporting Event Ever Attended - The Masters Golf Tournament
- Favorite TV Show - What Would You Do, Kung Fu, The Twilight Zone.
- Favorite Athlete(s) - My teammates, My brother.
- Childhood Idol - My cousin, Shantelle, my parents.
- Hobbies - I love to learn, cook, and be with people.
- Most Famous Person Ever Me - I've been fortunate enough to meet many well- known people through The First Tee Golf Association.
- Most Prized Possession - I don't like "possessing" or owning things. My family and friends are all that I have.
- First Memory of Your Sport - When I was ten years old my Dad, brother, and I would wake up at 5:30 a.m. almost every Saturday to go golf.
- Best Advice From a Coach - "Take Dead Aim!"
- If You Had $1 Billion Dollars You Would - Donate it to The First Tee of San Diego.
- Career Aspirations - I want to be happy and successful in my pursuit to make a positive impact in the world.