Getting to Know Joselyn
- Why did you choose to attend Mount Holyoke? - I loved the academics, all-women’s aspect and the swim team.
- What do you like best about Mount Holyoke? - Meeting so many new people everyday, intersections, and being able to have small class sizes
- Favorite Sports Movie - Coach Carter
- Best Sporting Event Ever Attended - Olympic Trials 2008 in Omaha, Ne
- Favorite Pro Sports Team - Pittsburg Steelers
- Favorite TV Show - Jersey Shore
- Favorite Athlete(s) - Michael Phelps, Ryan Lochte, LeBron James
- Childhood Idol - My Parents
- Hobbies - Tanning, Shopping, Swimming, and relaxing
- Best Concert You Ever Attended - Aaron Carter
- Magazine Cover You'd Like to Be On - Shape-up
- Biggest Fear - Dying
- Most Famous Person Ever Met - Wayne Wilson, won a superbowl with the Redskins
- Person You'd Like to Have Dinner With - Snooki & Deena
- Most Prized Possession - My engraved bracelet (my mom and I both have one)
- Place You'd Like to Visit - Jamaica
- First Memory of Your Sport - Getting potty trained so I could do swim lessons
- Most Memorable Moment in College Athletics - Out touching the girl next to me in NEWMACS 2011 in the 200 Butterfly
- Pre-Game Rituals - Listening to I'm Me by Lil Wayne
- Best Advice From a Coach - If you're going to be a bear, be a grizzly!
- If You Had $1 Billion Dollars You Would - Pay for the rest of my college, give some to my parents, and charities.
- Career Aspirations - Doing Research for prisons on different inmates