Getting to Know Rachel
- Why did you choose to attend Mount Holyoke? - For the academic rigor and a D3 sports team.
- What do you like best about Mount Holyoke? - The classes and the view!
- Favorite Sports Movie - Miracle
- Best Sporting Event Ever Attended - Boston Bruins Game
- Favorite Pro Sports Team - Boston Bruins
- Favorite TV Show - Burn Notice
- Favorite Athlete(s) - David Krejci
- Childhood Idol - My dad
- Hobbies - Instruments
- Best Concert You Ever Attended - My own
- Magazine Cover You'd Like to Be On - Seventeen
- Biggest Fear - Drowning
- Most Famous Person Ever Met - Julie Foudy/ Rowdy Gains
- Person You'd Like to Have Dinner With - Alexander Hamilton
- Most Prized Possession - My Family
- Place You'd Like to Visit - Greece
- First Memory of Your Sport - When I was six standing at the edge of the pool wondering what a 50 was.
- Most Memorable Moment in College Athletics - The weight room.
- Pre-Game Rituals - Clap my hands once together and outline the swimmer coming into the finish on my relay.
- Best Advice From a Coach - Don't over think your race. Just do it.
- If You Had $1 Billion Dollars You Would - Give a majority to charity and put the rest in the bank to save for the future (my parents and my children)
- Career Aspirations - Physical Therapist. mainly for the elderly so they can find the will to get better and return home.